All printing and appliances products are delivered free of charge to UK mainland addresses.
Any orders over £60 (excluding vat) for all other products under ‘SHOP’ category will be delivered free of charge. Orders under this value will incur a fixed delivery charge of £8.00+vat.
If a shopping cart consists of both free and fixed delivery products, delivery charge will be calculated based only from the sum of total fixed delivery charge products.
We have two (2) delivery/turnaround times:
1 For printing products, there are turnaround time either specified or to be chosen for each product. These turnaround times will be in effect as soon as the Buyer approves the artwork.
2 For physical products under the ‘SHOP’ categories, we have a 24-hour dispatch time (delivery generally within 2-3 working days). However, any delivery to the following location may take extra 3 to 5 working days, and will incur additional charges:
- Isle of Wight, postcode PO31-41
- Scottish Highlands & Islands, post code AB31-38, AB41-45, AB51-56, FK19-21, HS, IV, KA27-28, KW, PA20-88, PH5-10, PH15-26, PH30-44, ZE
- Northern Ireland, postcode BT
- Isle of Man, postcode IM
Our turnaround times apply to business days (Monday to Friday), excluding public holidays. Turnaround time begins when the order is paid for by the Buyer, or if for printing products, when Buyer has confirmed artwork proof to our Team. Orders must be confirmed and paid for by 1pm, otherwise the first day of the turnaround time will be the following working day. When Buyer orders multiple items, the longest turnaround time associated with any item in the order will apply to the entire order.
The Buyer shall make all the arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
Where any Goods are to be delivered in instalments, each delivery shall be deemed as a separate contract and failure by Live in UK to deliver any one or more of the instalments in line with the Conditions here or any claim by any Buyer regarding any one or more instalments shall not make any Buyer to treat the entire Contract as repudiated.
If the Buyer fails to take delivery of the Goods or fails to give Live in UK sufficient delivery instructions at the time stated for the delivery (otherwise by reason of any cause beyond the rational control of the Buyer or by reason of Live in UK’s fault), then without any prejudice to any other right or remedy available to Live in UK, Live in UK may:
- store the Goods until the actual delivery and then charge the Buyer for the rational costs (including insurance) of storage as well as any extra delivery charge;
- choose to sell the Goods at the best obtainable price, and (after deducting all rational storage and selling expenses) inform the Buyer about the excess over the Price or charge the Buyer for any shortfall in the price.