This course is developed for people who are accountable for HACCP systems and those who contribute to their organization’s HACCP system.
HACCP Foundation Level 2 course will develop your knowledge and raise awareness of food hazards. You will learn about analysing and controlling biological, chemical and physical hazards from production to handling and distribution. It also covers the steps and principles of HACCP and what you must do to ensure that food is safe to eat.
This course is
- Ideal for people who manage or support their organization’s HACCP system
- Certified and accredited by UK Continuing Professional Development Certification (CPD)
- Full access to course once checkout is completed, simply log in to your account and start learning
- 100% online, in text format, easy to navigate, at your own pace, can be paused/resumed.
- Assessed online at the end of the course in the form of multiple choice questions, 15 correct answers out of 20 is the pass mark.
- Instant result after assessment
- Digital certificate available to download or print instantly
- Hard copy certificate post to you, delivery within 2-3 working days
- Unlimited attempts until pass
Average course duration: 2-3 hours